- For single-receipt transactions only, with a minimum purchase of P999 (regular, sale, or promo items), customer is entitled to one (1) CLN Chinese New Year angpao promo.
- If the customer wishes to avail the promo, the card must be surrendered to the cashier.
- Each CLN Chinese New Year card can only be used once per transaction.
- Customers shall be asked to fill-up CLN Chinese New Year Log Sheet with information (Date, Si#, Name, Mobile number, and signature) upon redemption.
Terms & Conditions:
- The use of CLN Chinese New Year card signify the bearer to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the promo and agrees to be bound by them.
- The CLN Chinese New Year card is redeemable in any CLN branch starting February 9, 2024 until March 31, 2024 only unless expressly stated by the company.
- The CLN Chinese New Year card is not for sale.
- The CLN Chinese New Year card may not be exchanged nor refunded for cash.
- The CLN Chinese New Year card may not be used in conjunction with other existing promotional offers.
- The CLN Chinese New Year card must be presented and surrendered during the transaction to avail of its corresponding value.
- CMG Retail Inc. reserves the right to change the mechanics, terms, and conditions without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
- CMG Retail Inc. reserves the right to amend, revoke, or refuse issuance of the card subject to terms and conditions at any circumstances that deem fit.
- CMG Retail Inc. shall have its sole discretion to cancel or refuse to award offer for any transaction wrongfully or fraudulently recorded, or at any circumstances that deem fit.
- CMG Retail Inc. shall not be liable for any loss, theft, or fraudulent use of the CLN Chinese New Year card.
- CMG Retail Inc. shall not be liable to the bearer or to any third party for the loss, injury, or damages caused in relation to the program or to the usage of the card.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.